- Direct integration with ANSYS HFSS via the new HFSS-to- EMIT Datalink
- Interference Results Metrics now include receiver sensitivity, desense and availability
- GPU Acceleration
- Python Scripting
- Library Usability Enhancements
- Amplifier Model Enhancements for High-Order
- Intercept Points
ANSYS HFSSANSYS HFSS is a 3D electromagnetic (EM) simulation software for designing and simulating high-frequency electronic products such as antennas, antenna arrays, RF or microwave components, high-speed interconnects, filters, connectors, IC packages and printed circuit boards. Engineers worldwide use ANSYS HFSS to design high-frequency, high-speed electronics found in communications systems, radar systems, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), satellites, internet-of-things (IoT) products and other high-speed RF and digital devices.
ANSYS Multi Physics
Multiphysics simulation lets you explore all the real-world physical interactions a complex product may encounter during use. These interactions can impact product performance, safety and longevity. Fluid forces, thermal effects, structural integrity and electromagnetic radiation can all affect performance. If you isolate these forces and examine them separately, you may not get an accurate prediction of product behavior.
Ansys Multiphysics solutions can help you examine these effects in any combination, achieving the highest fidelity solution to eliminate reliability problems and design safe and effective products.
Ansys Mechanical enables you to solve complex structural engineering problems and make better, faster design decisions. With the finite element analysis (FEA) solvers available in the suite, you can customize and automate solutions for your structural mechanics problems and parameterize them to analyze multiple design scenarios. Ansys Mechanical is a dynamic tool that has a complete range of analysis tools.
Ansys Fluent gives you more time to innovate and optimize product performance.Trust your simulation results with a software that has been extensively validated across a wide range of applications. With Ansys Fluent, you can create advanced physics models and analyze a variety of fluids phenomena—all in a customizable and intuitive space.
ANSYS Q3D ExtractorANSYS Q3D Extractor efficiently performs the 3D and 2D quasi-static electromagnetic field simulations required for the extraction of RLCG parameters from an interconnect structure. It then automatically generates an equivalent SPICE sub-circuit model. These highly accurate models can be used to perform signal integrity analysis to study electromagnetic phenomena, such as crosstalk, ground bounce, interconnect delays and ringing, to understand the performance of interconnects, IC packages, connectors, PCB’s, bus bars and cables.
ANSYS Q3D Extractor
- Direct integration with ANSYS HFSS via the new HFSS/Savant Datalink
- 3-D visualization of surface currents
- Parametric simulations and Python scripting
- Retain previous results within same project
- Retain previous results within same project
- Non-meter working units (cm, mm, inches, etc.)
- Conformal arrays
- Two new built-in antennas: horizontal dipole and circularly polarized cross-dipole
- Modernized window management: dockable windows and dual monitor support
- Performance improvements for dynamic zoning acceleration, UTD edge rays, and creeping wave
ANSYS SimplorerANSYS Simplorer is an intuitive, multi-domain, multi-technology simulation program that enables engineers to simulate complex power electronic and electrically controlled systems. Simplorer’s powerful technology allows you to analyze all aspects of large-scale systems, from detailed component analysis to system performance, in a single virtual design environment. With Simplorer, engineers working in the early stages of the design cycle can identify problems that other simulation or build-and-test methods cannot detect, allowing them to maximize product performance and reduce time-to-market
ANSYS SIwaveANSYS SIwave is a specialized design platform for power integrity, signal integrity and EMI analysis of IC packages and PCBs. SIwave helps you model, simulate and validate high-speed channels and complete power delivery systems typical in modern high-performance electronics. It accurately extracts multi-gigabit SERDES and memory buses, providing product sign-off compliance for various designs. SIwave’s full wave extraction of complete power distribution networks (PDN) enables you to verify noise margins and ensure impedance profiles are met through automatic decoupling analysis in low voltage designs.
RAM CommanderRAM Commander is a comprehensive software tool for Reliability and Maintainability Analysis and Prediction, Spare Parts Optimization, FMEA/FMECA, Testability, Fault Tree Analysis, Event Tree Analysis and Safety Assessment. Its reliability and safety modules cover all widely known reliability standards and failure analysis approaches. RAM Commander is indispensable tool for ensuring reliability of sophisticated systems.
TraceProThe Vienna Ab initio Simulation Package (VASP) is a computer program for atomic scale materials modelling, e.g. electronic structure calculations and quantum-mechanical molecular dynamics, from first principles. VASP computes an approximate solution to the many-body Schrödinger equation, either within density functional theory (DFT), solving the Kohn-Sham equations, or within the Hartree-Fock (HF) approximation, solving the Roothaan equations. Hybrid functionals that mix the Hartree-Fock approach with density functional theory are implemented as well. Furthermore, Green’s functions methods (GW quasiparticles, and ACFDT-RPA) and many-body perturbation theory (2nd-order Møller-Plesset) are available in VASP.
- Supports all types of life data, including complete, right censored (suspended), left censored, interval censored and free-form data, entered individually or in groups.
- Includes all major lifetime distributions (including the Weibull model and the mixed Weibull model as well as the Exponential, Lognormal, Normal, Generalized Gamma, Gamma, Logistic, Loglogistic, Gumbel, Bayesian-Weibull and Competing Failure Modes). A distribution wizard will help you select the one with the best fit for a particular data set.
- Flexible results, plots and reports to quickly provide the results, plots and reports you need to support decisions based on analysis results and two template-based reporting tools that incorporate results based on the data analysis along with your own custom calculations.